1. Offer manicures and pedicures for a competitive price if you know how.
2. Braid or style hair.
3. Shovel snow in your neighborhood.
4. Mow lawns and offer simple lawn care services.
5. Do simple computer tasks or teach others how to do so.
6. Capitalize on simple household repairs that you can do.
7. Babysit or housesit.
8. Clean houses.
9. Wash cars.
10. Cook specialty items, bake specialty items, or cook simple meals and sell them.
11. Sew and or mend clothes.
12. Tutor in the subject areas and levels that you are most comfortable.
13. Take clothes to the Laundromat for busy individuals.
14. Walk dogs and or pet sit.
15. Do new construction cleaning.
16. Help others with painting or renovation projects.
17. Help individuals with ironing.
18. Do specialty cleaning like clean ceiling fans, behind large appliances, bathrooms, et cetera.
19. Sell fruits and vegetables if you have fruits trees or a garden.
20. Sell freshly squeezed juices on order.
21. Teach whatever level of music you know.
22. Do craft projects and sell them.
23. Do art projects and sell them.
24. Teach English or other language skills.
25. Teach someone how to do a craft, cook, iron, et cetera.